Purple Bleached Tee (Crew Neck)
- Sizing: This tee is a unisex fit. Please refer to the sizing chart in the photos and compare to a tee you have that fits.
- DWD's Notes On Sizing: These notes are strictly our notes, you still need to review the sizing chart. Unisex fit. It runs true to size with a loose fit. If you are in between sizes you can easily downsize. If you like a slim fit, you will need to downsize. I am a women's L/XL but, I can easily wear a Medium & Large in this shirt. I prefer the Medium and I still have a loose fit around the stomach.
Purple tees have a certain dye that can cause variations after being bleached. Once the bleached tee is wash the purple on the tee can possibly become faded out to a lighter burgundy like purple. This a hit or miss and nothing can be done. It is the chance you take with purple. There is a photo in the listing showing this change. No refunds will be given for variations in the color of the listing picture vs. what you get as we have made every effort to explain this with purple tees. They also can get "black veins" this is normal and part of the dye migration during the bleaching process. Our bleached tees will vary on look/color. Every tee is handmade, and will every tee will be different. Weather will cause the bleach color to vary.
- Stencil/Patch Add Ons: These are done at random, by us. No two will be the same.
- Raw Cuts: On the options you will see the ability to select raw cuts. Raw cuts are exactly as they sound RAW. We make these cuts ourselves. These cuts will NOT have a finished hem since they are raw. They can fray if you don't properly take care of them. No two cuts will be the same ever.
- To view photos with descriptions of each raw cut offered https://deuceswilddesigns.com/pages/raw-cut-photos
Cami/Bralettes: Any camis and bralettes you see pictured under a tee do not come with the tee & are not part of the tee. These are available on the site.
- All sales are final, you can review our return policy here https://deuceswilddesigns.com/pages/returns
How can we help?