Gun Powder & Lead - Bleached Purple Shirt
Purple tees have a certain dye that can cause variations after being bleached. Once the bleached tee is wash the purple on the tee can possibly become faded out to a lighter burgundy like purple. This a hit or miss and nothing can be done. It is the chance you take with purple. There is a photo in the listing showing this change. They also can have black veins in the shirt. No refunds will be given for variations in the color of the listing picture vs. what you get as we have made every effort to explain this with purple tees. They also can get "black veins" this is part of the dye migration during the bleaching process.
Sizing: This tee is a unisex fit. Please refer to the sizing chart in the photos and compare to a tee you have that fits.
- DWD's Notes On Sizing: This tee runs slightly longer than others. They also have some stretch to them. Since this tee is a unisex fit you DO NOT need to size up from a women's fit. I find these run true to size with a loose/relax fit. If you are in between sizes I find it best to size down one and the same if you want a former fit. For example:: I wear a women's large/xl depending. I can easily wear the large & medium in this tee.
- Distressing: Our Mineral Washed tees are accomplished by a double dipped bleach effect. Each tee will be uniquely different. The purple mineral washed tee can come out with pink, light pink, light purple, and white hues
- Raw Cuts: On the options you will see the ability to select raw cuts. Raw cuts are exactly as they sound RAW. We make these cuts ourselves. These cuts will NOT have a finished hem since they are raw. They can fray if you don't properly take care of them.
- NOT ALL OF THESE OPTIONS ARE AVILABLE ON EVERY TEE. You will only see what is available for that specific tee under the drop down options.
|Raw Waist & Sleeve Hem Cut||
This cut removes the hems off of the sleeves & waist. This gives the tee a grungy, fashion look vs a standard t-shirt look. This cut will cause the shirt to be around 1-2" shorter. This is perfect too if you are shorter, and t-shirts tend to be longer on you.
|Raw Sleeve Cut||
This cuts the sleeves off and make it a muscle tank.
|Raw Off Shoulder Cut||
This is exactly what it sounds like. The shirt will fall off a shoulder. This cut looks cute with bralettes and camis.
|Raw Scoop Neck Cut||
A scoop neck cut is similar to a crew neck shirt. It holds the same U shape. The only difference is a crew neck is snug against the neck, while scoop necks are lower and have a wide U shape. These fall generally closer to the collar bone.
|Cold Shoulder Raw Cut||
This is a cut out at the shoulders.
|V-Keyhole Raw Cut||
This cut is a V that is cutout at the collar of the shirt. The collar stays at the neck, but you will have a "V" Keyhole directly below. This cute is cute with a criss cross cami under the shirt. Sometimes this cut can cut into the design some.
|VNeck Raw Cut||This cut is exactly as it sounds. We take the crew neck and turn it into a Vneck shirt. This is a raw cut and there are no finished hems like an actual vneck shirt could have, but this cut is perfect for Vneck lovers!|
- Cami/Bralettes: Any camis and bralettes you see pictured under a tee do not come with the tee & are not part of the tee. These are available on the site.